Friday, May 1, 2009

Experiments from Lakshmi's Kitchen

Lakshmi is the first "new friend" I made in the USA. A nice girl who's really good at cooking, and the one who kind of got me into food blogging. She blogs at: Lakshmi's Kitchen  

This post is dedicated to Lakshmi. Couple of recipes I tried from her blog would be presented here.

To start with, the mouth-watering Gobi Manchurian


My changes:
Added tomato ketchup along with other sauces

Vegetable Frittata - Not much of an omlette lover, but enjoyed eating this one. May be because of the veggies.



Many more to try....




5 comments:

lafemmereva

Looks yum!! Maybe you should try Pakoras next! :)

Manjusha

Yes,, Pakoras & Samosas are next on my list.

Saritha

Gobi manchurian looks great.U have a nice blog :)

Manjusha

@ Varunavi,
Thanks for your comment. I visited your blogs too. You've got some interesting recipes there, and also your stories abt motherhood.

Lakshmi

Thanks Manjusha for keeping an entry about my blog and trying my recipes.

Inspired cooking   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP